Fri, Jul 26|
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah
Proactive: AHW Festival 2019
An eclectic celebration of adventure, health, & wellness featuring several hikes, activities, classes, games, live music, giveaways, & an overall good time. Be proactive. Join the adventure!
Time & Location
Jul 26, 2019, 9:00 AM – Jul 28, 2019, 12:00 PM
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah, 180 NJ-17, Mahwah, NJ 07430, USA
About the Event
The DoubleTree by Hilton in Mahwah, NJ acts as the home base for the Proactive: Adventure, Health, & Wellness Festival this July 26-28th!
Over the course of these 3 days, there will be several Proactive hikes for attendees to choose from, showcasing our beautiful region! Transportation will be provided! Join us for one hike a day & be at Beacon Sunset to earn a special Festival '19 patch!
There will also be a number of other AHW activities, classes, & seminars offered by our partners & collaborators back at home base. Throughout the weekend, attendees will be able to network with our partners & learn more about their services, products, or causes, bringing different elements of our community together for a relaxed, celebratory event.
FRIDAY, JULY 26, 2019
- 10AM - Hike # 1 (Schunemunk) - shuttle leaves at 9:30AM
- 12PM - Hike # 2 (Mahwah) - shuttle leaves at 2:00PM
- 2PM - Outdoor survival/Q&A w/ David. P
- 4PM - Landscape Painting w/ Michele from Miano Creative Arts Center
- 5PM - Devil's Path Documentary Preview
- 7PM - Hike # 3 (Beacon Sunset) - shuttle leaves at 6:00PM
SATURDAY, JULY 27, 2019
** Paramus Orthopedic Physical Therapy will be offering free movement analysis & Dr. Hager from Rochelle Chiropractic will be offering free posture analysis. **
- 8AM - Yoga w/ Sam Gervasi - side-room or outdoors
- 9AM - Hike # 4 (Storm King State Park) - shuttle leaves at 8:00AM
- 9AM - Reiki w/ Kristen from Tuning Fork Reiki - side-room
- 11AM - Hike # 5 (Popolopen Torne) - shuttle leaves at 10:00AM
- 11AM - Movnat w/ Dr. Phil Lombardo - side-room or outdoors
- 1PM - Lifestyle Nutrition w/ Jaclyn Jacobsen - side-room or outdoors
- 3PM - African Drumming Workshop w/ Monika Szumski - side-room
- 5PM - CBD Yoga w/ Salam or Stef from Sanna CBD Yoga
- 6:00-7:30PM - Free finger food & drinks (while supplies last*)
- 7:30PM - Live Music w/ Christian Mena from Proactive & special guests.
SUNDAY, JULY 28, 2019
(Ballroom will be closed on Sunday. Check-out is at 12PM.)
- 5AM - Hike # 6 (Sunrise at North Point) - shuttle leaves at 4:00AM
- 12PM- Hike # 7 (High Tor Hangover) - shuttle leaves at 11:00AM
On the evening of 7.27, attendees will gather in the ballroom for a party. Between 6:00-7:30PM finger foods & drinks will be served (while supplies last). Enjoy live music from Proactive's own Christian Mena & special guests starting at 7:30PM. We'll announce the winners of our many giveaways, and have an overall good time!
Purchasing a ticket will enter you in ALL of the partner giveaways and a portion of each ticket will be donated to both the New York-New Jersey Trail Conference and the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America!
Tickets - $45.00 for single admission, $80.00 for admission for 2.
A special $25.00 ticket is also available for the closing party only on 7.27.19 at 5:00PM (this ticket will not include giveaways, activities, hikes, or transportation).
A special discounted room rate of $109.00(+tax) is available at the DoubleTree by Hilton for those attending the festival! Guests can call the hotel at 201-529-5880 or central reservations at 800-821-8480 and provide group code: PAT to book a room by 7.12.
Be proactive. Join the adventure!
Admission for 2$80.00
This ticket will allow entry into the ballroom for the entertainment portion of the festival. This ticket will not allow access to any Proactive hikes, partner classes or seminars, giveaways, or raffles.$25.00