Proactive: AHW Festival 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
The DoubleTree by Hilton in Mahwah, NJ acts as the home base for the Proactive: Adventure, Health, & Wellness Festival this July 26-28th!
Over the course of these 3 days, there will be several Proactive hikes for attendees to choose from, showcasing our beautiful region! Transportation will be provided! Join us for one hike a day & be at Beacon Sunset to earn a special Festival '19 patch!
There will also be a number of other AHW activities, classes, & seminars offered by our partners & collaborators back at home base. Throughout the weekend, attendees will be able to network with our partners & learn more about their services, products, or causes, bringing different elements of our community together for a relaxed, celebratory event.
FRIDAY, JULY 26, 2019
- 10AM - Hike # 1 (Schunemunk) - shuttle leaves at 9:30AM
- 12PM - Hike # 2 (Mahwah) - shuttle leaves at 2:00PM
- 2PM - Outdoor survival/Q&A w/ David. P
- 4PM - Landscape Painting w/ Michele from Miano Creative Arts Center
- 5PM - Devil's Path Documentary Preview
- 7PM - Hike # 3 (Beacon Sunset) - shuttle leaves at 6:00PM
SATURDAY, JULY 27, 2019
** Paramus Orthopedic Physical Therapy will be offering free movement analysis & Dr. Hager from Rochelle Chiropractic will be offering free posture analysis. **
- 8AM - Yoga w/ Sam Gervasi - side-room or outdoors
- 9AM - Hike # 4 (Storm King State Park) - shuttle leaves at 8:00AM
- 9AM - Reiki w/ Kristen from Tuning Fork Reiki - side-room
- 11AM - Hike # 5 (Popolopen Torne) - shuttle leaves at 10:00AM
- 11AM - Movnat w/ Dr. Phil Lombardo - side-room or outdoors
- 1PM - Lifestyle Nutrition w/ Jaclyn Jacobsen - side-room or outdoors
- 3PM - African Drumming Workshop w/ Monika Szumski - side-room
- 5PM - CBD Yoga w/ Salam or Stef from Sanna CBD Yoga
- 6:00-7:30PM - Free finger food & drinks (while supplies last*)
- 7:30PM - Live Music w/ Christian Mena from Proactive & special guests.
SUNDAY, JULY 28, 2019
(Ballroom will be closed on Sunday. Check-out is at 12PM.)
- 5AM - Hike # 6 (Sunrise at North Point) - shuttle leaves at 4:00AM
- 12PM- Hike # 7 (High Tor Hangover) - shuttle leaves at 11:00AM
On the evening of 7.27, attendees will gather in the ballroom for a party. Between 6:00-7:30PM finger foods & drinks will be served (while supplies last). Enjoy live music from Proactive's own Christian Mena & special guests starting at 7:30PM. We'll announce the winners of our many giveaways, and have an overall good time!
Purchasing a ticket will enter you in ALL of the partner giveaways and a portion of each ticket will be donated to both the New York-New Jersey Trail Conference and the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America!
Tickets - $45.00 for single admission, $80.00 for admission for 2.
A special $25.00 ticket is also available for the closing party only on 7.27.19 at 5:00PM (this ticket will not include giveaways, activities, hikes, or transportation).
A special discounted room rate of $109.00(+tax) is available at the DoubleTree by Hilton for those attending the festival! Guests can call the hotel at 201-529-5880 or central reservations at 800-821-8480 and provide group code: PAT to book a room by 7.12.
Be proactive. Join the adventure!
- Single Admission$45$450$0
- Admission for 2$80$800$0
- Entertainment Admission$25$250$0